Romanee-Conti Leads Zachys New York Auction With JayerGuy Collins
Top Burgundies including Romanee-Conti, Cros Parantoux and La Tache led bidding at a Zachys wine auction in New York this month amid demand for rare vintages from collectors and investors in the U.S. and Hong Kong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone