Kenya’s Defeated Candidate Asks Court for New ElectionSarah McGregor
Kenya’s defeated presidential candidate Raila Odinga petitioned the nation’s highest court to overturn Uhuru Kenyatta’s victory in elections and clear the way for a new vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day