Chesapeake, BNY Mellon Meet Over Weekend on Call TrialErik Larson
Chesapeake Energy Corp. was told by a judge to meet with Bank of New York Mellon Corp. and investors this weekend to agree on a schedule for a rapid trial over whether the gas company was too late yesterday when it issued a notice to redeem $1.3 billion in bonds early at par.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself