SandRidge’s Grubb Keeps Basketball Floor Seats After TerminationMike Lee
SandRidge Energy Inc.’s Matthew Grubb will be entitled to two floor seats and two “lower bowl tickets” for all Oklahoma City Thunder home basketball games this season, under his termination agreement with the energy company.
Grubb, who steps down today as president and chief operating officer, will also get two years’ salary plus his annual bonus from 2012, according to a filing the Oklahoma City-based company made today.
Grubb’s termination was announced Wednesday as the company reached a settlement agreement with activist shareholder TPG-Axon Capital Management LP. The hedge fund has also called for the firing of SandRidge Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tom Ward, who owns a stake in the Thunder, a National Basketball Association team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta