SAC Hedge Fund Unit’s Horvath Tipped Two People Says SECPatricia Hurtado
Jon Horvath, an analyst at SAC Capital Advisors LP unit Sigma Capital Management, provided inside information to two unidentified fund managers at SAC, earning it more than $6.4 million in profits and avoided losses, the Securities and Exchange Commission said in an amended complaint filed in Manhattan federal court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion