Popular Inc. CEO Carrion Picked as New York Fed Board DirectorCaroline Salas Gage
Popular Inc. Chief Executive Officer Richard Carrion was elected to a three-year term on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s board, the district bank said today.
He will represent banks with capital and surplus of more than $1 billion. Carrion previously served as a director on the New York Fed’s board representing banks with capital and surplus of less than $1 billion.
The New York Fed will hold an election for a director to represent that group “shortly,” the district bank said today in a statement on its website.
Popular is a bank holding company based in Puerto Rico, which is part of the New York Fed district.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Facebook Falls as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data