Los Angeles Diesel Advances as Chevron Delays Crude Unit StartupLynn Doan
The premium for spot diesel in Los Angeles surged by the most in seven months after Chevron Corp. said the crude unit at the Richmond refinery was expected to return to service in the second quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States