Paulson Says He Has No Plans to Relocate to Puerto RicoKatherine Burton
John Paulson, the New York hedge-fund manager who was considering a move to Puerto Rico, said he won’t set up a permanent residence on the island.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis