Indonesian Stocks Snap Three-Day Drop as Astra, Telkom AdvanceHarry Suhartono
Indonesian stocks rebounded for the first time in four days, as PT Astra International climbed the most in two weeks after data showed vehicle sales in the country advanced last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing