Great-West Awarded Loney C$4.44 Million in 2012, Filing ShowsSean B. Pasternak
Great-West Lifeco Inc. awarded Chief Executive Officer Allen Loney C$4.44 million ($4.35 million) in compensation, excluding pension-servicing costs last year, the Winnipeg, Manitoba-based company said today in a regulatory filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts