German Stocks Drop From Five-Year High; Volkswagen FallsJonathan Morgan
German stocks declined from a five-year high as European leaders met in Brussels for a second day amid concern that stringent austerity conditions on debt-ridden nations are crimping their economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis