Gas Rigs in U.S. Surge by Most in Three Years as Prices RiseLynn Doan and Richard Stubbe
Gas rigs in the U.S. jumped by the most in more than three years as futures capped a fourth weekly gain and drilling in Louisiana and Oklahoma increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing