Former Jets Tight End Keller Signs With Dolphins, ESPN ReportsEben Novy-Williams
Former New York Jets tight end Dustin Keller agreed to a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins, ESPN reported on Twitter, without citing the source of its information.
Keller caught 28 passes for 317 yards while being limited to eight games because of injuries. The 28-year-old has 241 receptions for 2,876 yards and 17 touchdowns during his five-year National Football League career.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap