Foreign Demand for U.S. Assets Slows on Treasuries, Agency SalesMeera Louis
International purchases of U.S. stocks, bonds and other financial assets slowed for the first time in four months in January as private investors sold Treasuries and agency bonds during the stock market’s best month in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks