Exillon Jumps on Increase in Russian Oil Reserves: London MoverNidaa Bakhsh
Exillon Energy Plc, a U.K. company drilling for oil in Russia, climbed the most in more than 16 months in London trading after saying total production rose 45 percent in 2012 and its reserves beat targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap