Emerging Stocks Cap Biggest Weekly Drop Since May on U.S.Lyubov Pronina and Leslie Picker
Emerging-market stocks capped their biggest weekly slump since May as a gauge of American consumer sentiment unexpectedly dropped and Samsung Electronics Co. led declines in technology shares in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis