Detroit Rescue Given to Lawyer Who Helped Save ChryslerJeff Green and William Selway
Kevyn Orr, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder’s pick to take control of Detroit, will probably need every ounce of experience he gained helping Chrysler Group LLC reorganize to create a plan for the Motor City to survive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day