China’s Stock Index Rises, Paring Weekly Loss; Airlines ClimbBloomberg News
China’s benchmark stock index rose, paring a weekly loss, after valuations dropped to the lowest level in three months. Airlines and railway shares advanced, overshadowing losses by property developers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing