VirnetX Falls as Texas Jury Struggles in Cisco Patent CaseSusan Decker and Dennis Robertson
VirnetX Holding Corp. fell as much as 27 percent after a federal jury in Tyler, Texas, said it was struggling to reach a unanimous verdict in its patent-infringement case against Cisco Systems Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline