U.K. Banks Sell Assets to Plug Capital Hole Before ReportGavin Finch, Howard Mustoe and Ben Moshinsky
U.K. lenders including Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc and Lloyds Banking Group Plc are selling assets and detailing plans to bolster their balance sheets to deflect calls from regulators to plug a capital shortfall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy