Swiss Stocks Advance to Five-Year High on Dow OptimismAdria Cimino
Swiss stocks rose to a five-year high as investors bet that a record set by the Dow Jones Industrial Average in the U.S. signaled more gains for equities and as American jobless claims unexpectedly dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant