Swire Properties Underlying Profit Rises on Rent, Home SalesKelvin Wong
Swire Properties Ltd., the Hong Kong commercial landlord with tenants including JPMorgan Chase & Co., posted a 59 percent gain in adjusted full-year underlying profit on higher rental income from its offices and shopping malls as well as apartment sales in the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States