Refiners Face ‘Real Stinker’ U.S. Fuel Credits: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Surging prices for credits that allow oil refiners to meet U.S. renewable-fuel regulations are separating the industry into winners and losers, according to Chi Chow, a Macquarie Group Ltd. analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts