Ocado CEO Steiner Gets 29% Pay Rise for ‘Significant’ JobGabi Thesing
Ocado Group Plc, a British internet-only grocer, gave Chief Executive Officer Tim Steiner a 29 percent raise for the current year because of his “significant individual performance.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders