MBA Admissions Decisions Coming Down to the WireBy
For business school applicants still awaiting MBA acceptance or rejection decisions, information from several admissions officers is starting to trickle in. Many top schools report that they expect to announce round-two admissions decisions by March 28, and many schools, including Virginia, Chicago, Stanford, Duke, Harvard, and Cornell, are still accepting applications for round three. Here are admissions updates from some of the top schools:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy