K+S Predicts Earnings Will Rise This Year on Demand for PotashSheenagh Matthews
K+S AG predicts earnings and sales will rise “slightly” this year as Europe’s largest potash maker benefits from stable demand for the fertilizer ingredient and a recovery for the de-icing salt business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone