Italian Police Seize Bulgari Executives’ Assets in Tax ProbeAndrew Roberts and Jesse Drucker
Italian police seized more than 46 million euros ($59 million) of assets from executives linked to jeweler Bulgari including Francesco Trapani, who heads parent company LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA’s watch and jewelry unit, for alleged tax evasion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks