Investec Weighs European CLO; United Continental Sets Loan RateChristine Idzelis
Investec Plc, a bank and money manager in South Africa and the U.K., is considering its first collateralized loan obligation since the financial crisis and United Continental Holdings Inc., the world’s largest carrier, proposed the rate it will pay on a $900 million term loan B it’s seeking to refinance debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day