India Car Sales Poised for First Fall in Decade on DemandSiddharth Philip and Ganesh Nagarajan
Indian suppliers to automakers including Suzuki Motor Corp. and Tata Motors Ltd. are looking at cutting costs and boosting shipments abroad as they brace for the first annual decline in vehicle sales at home in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders