Generali Advances on Operating Profit, Balance Sheet CleanupSonia Sirletti and Francesca Cinelli
Assicurazioni Generali SpA rose the most in seven months in Milan trading after Italy’s biggest insurer reported higher fourth-quarter operating results and cleaned up its balance sheet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing