Dixons CEO Says Profitability Beats Amazon as Stores Sell ExtrasSarah Shannon
Dixons Retail Plc Chief Executive Officer Sebastian James said the U.K.’s largest electronics retailer beats online-only competitors such as Amazon.com Inc. for profitability as stores help it lure customers into buying the latest, high-margin products and extras.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks