Bofa Battles Credit Suisse for 50% Markups on State LoansRaymond Colitt and Gabrielle Coppola
Credit Suisse AG and Bank of America Corp. are exploiting guarantees from Brazil to help its states refinance $200 billion of bailout debt at interest rates that are 1.5 times higher than the nation’s own borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure