Cathay’s Slosar Says Better Economy to Spur Business TravelJasmine Wang
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd., Asia’s biggest international carrier, expects an improving economy to boost premium travel after slumps in cargo and finance-industry demand for flights cut profit last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself