Carlyle Group’s Founders Get at Least $135 Million EachDevin Banerjee
Carlyle Group LP’s three founders received at least $135 million each in 2012, almost all from dividends on their ownership stakes and distributions on personal investments made in Carlyle funds before the private-equity firm went public in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day