BMW Adds Ex-Audi Manager Schwarzenbauer in Board ShiftsDorothee Tschampa
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, the world’s largest maker of luxury cars, appointed former Audi AG sales chief Peter Schwarzenbauer to its management board, adding expertise from its nearest rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself