BHP’s Cerrejon Mine to Tap Coal Stockpile After Guerrilla AttackAlex Emery
BHP Billiton Ltd.’s Cerrejon coal venture in Colombia, which restarted operations this week after a 32-day strike, will tap stockpiles at its port to meet demand after a second guerrilla attack on its installations this year, a company official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis