Avon Directors Win Dismissal of Suit Over Coty OfferEdvard Pettersson and Chris Dolmetsch
Avon Products Inc. directors won dismissal of a shareholder lawsuit alleging they failed to engage in a “substantive dialogue” with Coty Inc. on a $10 billion takeover offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks