Anglo CEO Carroll’s Pay Falls 24% in Last Full Year in ChargeFirat Kayakiran
Anglo American Plc Chief Executive Officer Cynthia Carroll received 24 percent less pay in 2012, the last of her five full years in charge of the company during which it lost almost a quarter of its value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States