Why Bing Is Critical to Microsoft's IT EmpireDerrick Harris
Two terms kept popping up as I watched a slew of Microsoft executives show off the company’s future at its annual TechForum media gathering last week. One was “machine learning.” The other was “Bing.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’