Metal Billionaire Plans Biggest Debt Refinance: Corporate IndiaGeorge Smith Alexander, Anurag Joshi and Abhishek Shanker
Vedanta Resources Plc, the oil and metals producer controlled by Indian billionaire Anil Agarwal, is seeking about $3.5 billion of loans in its biggest refinance plan to help extend maturity of the debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap