U.K. Stocks Decline as Euro-Area Industrial Output FallsTom Stoukas
U.K. stocks fell from a five-year high as euro-area industrial output declined more than forecast and borrowing costs rose in the first auction of Italian bonds since last week’s credit-rating downgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day