Tod’s to Focus on Expanding Current Brands, CEO Della Valle SaysFlavia Rotondi and Andrew Roberts
Tod’s SpA Chief Executive Officer Diego Della Valle said he’ll focus on developing brands he already owns in the next two years, while ruling out selling a stake in the Italian maker of $1,595 handbags and $425 loafers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's