Steakhouse Data-Theft Leader Gets As Much as 13 1/2 YearsTiffany Kary
The leader of a ring of waiters who copied customer credit cards at New York steakhouses including Smith & Wollensky and the Capital Grille so accomplices could buy luxury goods was ordered to go to prison for as long as 13 1/2 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone