Soybean Futures Decline Most in Two Weeks: Commodities at CloseThomas Galatola
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials fell 0.4 percent to settle at 647.17 at 4 p.m. New York time, led by soybeans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap