Shenzhen Guides Developers to Set ‘Reasonable’ Home PricesBloomberg News
Shenzhen said it’s taking steps to guide developers in setting “reasonable” prices, responding to a report by news portal Sina.com that the southern Chinese city ordered a cap on values.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts