Russian Stocks Slump as China Woes Pull Down Mechel, NorilskKsenia Galouchko
Russia’s benchmark stock index dropped for a second day as metal producers OAO Mechel and OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel sank on concern China’s policy makers will step up property curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts