Lenovo Says No Specific Evaluation Taken for BlackBerryBloomberg News
Lenovo Group Ltd. said it hasn’t taken any action to assess BlackBerry as an acquisition after Les Echos newspaper reported the computer maker may consider buying the Canadian smartphone maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline