HSBC Mideast CEO Joins Saudi Bulls Predicting Market OpeningStefania Bianchi
HSBC Holdings Plc, the biggest underwriter of bond sales in Saudi Arabia last year, sees the country’s equity market opening to foreigners as early as next year amid rising demand for assets in the largest Arab economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets