Heinz Seeks $12 Billion in Loans; NBTY Returns for Rate CutKrista Giovacco
H.J. Heinz Co. gave guidance on the rate it will pay on $12 billion of loans to support the ketchup maker’s $23 billion buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and 3G Capital Inc. NBTY Inc. is seeking to reduce borrowing costs on a loan after a failed attempt to refinance the debt last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances