Does Small Business Tax Reform Overlook Small Business?By
When House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp released a draft small business tax reform yesterday, the Republican congressman boasted that the bill contained proposals from both sides of the aisle. And indeed, some of the provisions in Camp’s bill—described as a “discussion draft” and intended as a stepping stone to a final law—were the types of proposals most any small business advocate could get behind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards